Virtual Organizing Services
By Noreen Music | Virtual Organizing
We're Here to Help You Get Organized, Virtually
What is virtual organizing?
Virtual organizing is similar to traditional hands on organizing but instead of meeting face to face, we work together virtually.
We use various forms of technology (video/video calls, phone, email, file sharing, etc.) to provide you with guidance, ideas and support in short sessions versus physically being in your space and working hands on.
You get the same end result of enjoying organized spaces and increased productivity as if the professional organizer was in your home!
What spaces can be organized virtually?
Any space can be organized virtually! Kitchens, closets, home offices, etc. can all be done using this time saving and cost effective method.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of virtual organizing are:
- Time saving
- Cost effective
Saves time as you are not committing to full on site/in-home sessions which are generally a minimum of 3 hours.
If you are budget conscious, virtual organizing saves you money as you still get a professional organizers expert advise and guidance but you do the hands on work.
It is more convenient as the organizing is done within your time frame, at your own pace and hey, you can even do it in your PJs!
There is more flexibility with when and how often the sessions can occur versus in-home hands on sessions. You don't have to block out an entire 1/2 or full day for an organizing appointment.
Who is the ideal client for virtual organizing?
- If you are an avid self starter or DIYer.
- If you are comfortable with various forms of technology and have access to reliable internet/WiFi service.
- If you are very motivated to transform your space.
- If you can stick to the goals you set for yourself and are good at follow through.
- If you have friends or family willing to help.
- If you are physically able to complete the hands on work and lifting by yourself.
- If you're tired of not seeing the organizing results you want on your own.
- If you are short on time and have a tight budget.
- If you have always wanted to work with a professional organizer.
- If you want to learn organizing techniques and keep going on other organizing projects.
Are there any downsides?
- If you struggle with staying on track and completing tasks on your own.
- If you get easily distracted, frustrated or overwhelmed.
- If you have mobility challenges and need physical assistance.
- If you need the physical presence of an organizer for better focus.
- If you don't have the technology needed or you are not tech savvy.
How does virtual organizing work?
We briefly chat over the phone to make sure we can offer you the solution you need.
We meet virtually (over Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype or FaceTime, telephone - whatever works best for you) for a complimentary, no-obligation in-home assessment and tour of the space(s) you want organized.
If you think virtual organizing will work for your project, you choose the package that best suits your unique needs.
We book your first virtual organizing session where we get right into your vision and goals for your space, what frustrates you, how your space needs to function, your habits/routines and what tools, resources or products you already have or need.
We will prepare an organizing plan to address your specific and unique needs. We will include information on how to prepare for organizing, storage tips, additional helpful resources and organizing product recommendations.
Together we will determine your homework goals and accountability check ins all in a timeframe that fits your schedule.
Once your organizing project is complete, we will follow up with you to discuss how things are working and to help you if your new system needs tweaking or you have any questions.
Now is the time to ask....is virtual organizing right for me?
- Are you great at DIY but you just need a bit of expert guidance to kick off your organizing project or to get it over the finish line?
- Do you have a space that needs organizing and you need a bit more help with planning, accountability, and product recommendations to get it done?
- Have you been looking for help to get organized but there isn't a professional organizer near you?
- Are you someone that works well on your own and stays on track once you commit to do something?
- Does your clutter overwhelm you and you don't know where to start or how to get it under control?
If you answered "Heck YES!" to any of these questions, here are 4 easy steps to get you started down the path of organization!
4 Easy Steps to Get Started
- Brief 10-15 minute intake call.
- Complimentary, no-obligation virtual in-home space assessment.
- Decide which virtual organizing package works best for you.
- Book your first virtual organizing session!
Contact Us Today!
You have 3 options to contact us!
Option One: If you have questions about how virtual organizing can work for you, leave us a comment in the box below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Option Two: Go to our Home Organizing Services page and check out which virtual organizing package is right for you. Fill out the comment box on this page and we will respond back to you within 48 hours.
Option Three: If you are ready to get organizing, book your FREE, no-obligation virtual in-home space assessment here!
You are only a virtual organizing session away from being a Freedom Flyer!
Find your freedom.
Live your life.